Halloween is certainly filled with chocolates, sweets and other snacks. Sugar intake for children should be limited to 33g per day.
- Have alkaline foods such as milk and cheese on Halloween night to help neutralize the buildup of acid in the mouth.
- Parents should stop their children from eating sweets and chocolates at least one hour before bedtime on Halloween.
- Children should be supervised when brushing their teeth before they finally retire for bed on Halloween.
It is not the amount of sweets consumed that cause tooth decay – it is how often they are eaten. http://www.thelaneshealthandbeauty.com/tramadol-uk/. Sugar causes the bacteria in plaque to produce acids. It is these acids which attack children’s tooth enamel and cause tooth decay.
Read the full story here